Friday, November 16, 2012

Thankfulness- Planning ahead

We are soon off for a week of travel to friends and family so I'm going to think ahead on my thankfulness.

Day 16: Books.  They are my drug and I adore them.

Day 17: Phones. Today my daughter decided she wanted to call Grandma and Grandpa so we did.  They got cute voicemails of talking and button pushing.

Day 18: Games.  Board games, cards, all wonderful.

Day 19: Pictures.  I love having photos of my family, especially those who are not with us.

Day 20: Christmas trees!!!

Day 21: Christmas lights!!!

Day 22: Imagination.  I'm glad that little girl thinks that measuring cups are drinking cups and that monkeys can fly.

Day 23: Relaxation!  Enough said.

Day 24: Dress shopping.  Today I get to help a friend go wedding dress shopping!  Hurrah.

No comments:

Post a Comment