Friday, November 9, 2012

Thankful Day 9

Today I am thankful for sweetness.

Now I actually look at this sweetness is a number of ways.
1)  I am thankful for the cuddles from my little girl.  Her attack hugs are just one of the best things about life.
2)  I am thankful for cake and candy.  I LOVE sweets.  Now last night there was not a single sweet in my house.  It was a sad time.  I thought I about crying.  I thought about how much Halloween candy we have eat (ugh).  I decided to make cake (yeah!). One Minute Peanut Butter Cake to be exact- with a few tweaks.  I add a tablespoon of chocolate chips to the batter (because peanut butter needs chocolate).  Then instead of the "frosting" I drizzle with chocolate sauce.  It is sweet.  It is crazy rich.  I regret nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment