Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful 14 & 15

Whoops.  I got behind in my thankfulness (sad, I know).
So for yesterday, I am thankful for facebook. 
Okay I know that sounds like crazytown.  It is the distraction of facebook that got me through many a rough day in graduate school.  It is the connection of facebook who allows me to keep up with those who are strung around the country.  I can see the cute kids of the people I went to high school with (adorable!).  And I still like the distraction. 

And for today I am thankful for my family. 
My husband understand me (all of little old neurotic me).  He loves me and supports me in what I do. 
My daughter is a blessing each day.  Even when she is having sleeping issues (like right now), I am grateful for every minute I have her. Even though she is going to make me lose a bet with her dad.
My parents.  My dad may be the best man I know.  I know I will always, be his little girl, and that he will always help me in any way he can.  It absolutely wonderful to watch little miss make him smile.
My mom.  Sure she's my step-mom, but I won the lottery there.  I couldn't ask for a stronger woman in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment