Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 5

Today I am thankful for my job. 
I am a learner.  I love to inform and guide.  I think that I always need to be learning in order to teach. 

I am very frustrated today and I was not looking forward to coming to work.  I had a rough day on Friday and I have students that are not meeting my expectations.  I am unwilling to change my expectations so I think I need to tweak my teaching style to help them.  Now don't get me wrong, I know that some of it is a lack of drive on the students part.  However, I think it is time to try something a little new.  

I am thankful that I have a job which most days I do love that allows me to have these "horrible" problems.  Thank you, job (and students), for pushing me.  I'm lucky to have both the paycheck and the ability to try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment