Friday, April 6, 2012

Wow...

So today sucked.  I thought today Little Miss would be good, we would get groceries, play, ect.   Have a good day off from work for mom.  Oh was I wrong.  Yesterday we went for her 15 month check up and she got one shot.  I thought today won't be so bad, it is just one shot.  I was wrong.  I forgot about whiny baby with a low grade fever.  We were great with getting groceries and had fun.  She really loves to go out with me.  But after that it was down hill until just before bedtime when my loving happy baby returned to me to cuddle.  But in the middle there was whining and unhappiness.  I just hate the days when my baby drives me to tears.  I feel bad for all of us then.  She is so sad, I can't help, and nobody enjoying it. 
We were able to end her day with snuggling and stories so I suppose all is well that ends well.  Hopefully we will be able to have fun tomorrow. 
So I have yet to clean up the house of the toys, but the friendship bread is out of the oven.  I'm thinking I'm going to have a beer, have some bread, and put up my feet.  I mean, Fini, is sleeping on the couch next to me.  She might have the right idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment