Monday, April 23, 2012

Why I oughta...

So today, I really wanted to cut somebody.  And with the time of year that it is, one would assume it would be a lousy paper that drove me to thought, but it was actually the disorganization of a hospital. 
Today I was suppose to have my asthma test.  They called me themselves on the 13th and scheduled it for today.  But apparently, that was a lie.  While I have the incoming call in my cell, apparently they did not actually schedule anything.  So I spend 45 minutes sitting around while they figured out that they had no record of me, didn't know what I needed done, assumed it was the clinic's fault.  When I was leaving, I was shaking and trying not to cry with rage.  It is the week before finals and I've got a lot to get done.  I could have finished a final with that 45 minutes so I was freaking pissed.  I was trying not to freak out on the poor receptionist because it wasn't her fault, but oh my I sure wanted to.
They called me later this afternoon to apologize and reschedule.  So I am now doing it on Thursday which sucks because that is when I finally start getting papers.  I was polite, but I could not resist the back handed comment that while getting off work was not an issue there was no way to get over the lost of productive time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment