Sunday, April 15, 2012

Some relief

Well, I got my results from my mammogram.  One, it is always a relief when a letter shows up, because really bad news does not come in letter form from clinics.  I passed with no abnormalities.  Whew.  I knew that was most likely going to be the case, but I cried with relief when read the letter. So I just need to hear about my ultrasound and the obnoxious part of this will be over.  My asthma test is scheduled for next week so by the end of April I should be all fixed up right?
Had an excellent weekend, Martinis on Friday and shopping with the girls on Saturday.  What a time!  I then had my first real experience with sushi.  I would do it again, but I did not love all of it.  Alright, time to get groceries, clean, and bake some friendship bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment