Sunday, April 1, 2012

Blogging Vacation...

So I didn't mean to take a vacation from Blogging.  I just got behind at work and overwhelmed and so I streamlined my personal expectations to keep myself sane.  It worked. 
With one month left of the semester, I am caught up and in good place with work.  I still have a to do list, but I'm not stressed out about it anymore.  Give me a month when I get my end of the semester papers. 
The weather has been wonderful.  Little miss is addicted to going outside.  She is also apparently addicted to riding in the car cart at the grocery store.  Today I let her try that for the first time since she is starting to get squirrelly about riding in the cart seat.  It was a quick store trip and she got pissed when I took her out to get her in the car seat to go home.  Yelled half way home!
Little miss had her first haircut today.  Her bangs were all up in her eyes so I attacked with scissors.  
So tomorrow I'm going to try to set up a massage for me real soon.  My back/shoulders have been bothering me lately.  It is mostly due to working on a computer and exercising and strengthening those muscles.  I'm starting with a massage, but if that does not help then I will be off to the chiropractor.  I have never been to one before and don't really want to start, but if I need to I need to. 
Well, I'm so lame that I don't think I have anything that I should be telling you about.  I've got nothing exciting just work and chilling with child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment