Wednesday, April 11, 2012

One down

Well today I had my mammogram.  Sure I won't find out anything for 5-8 days, but the procedure is done.  Honestly the procedure itself is pretty lame.  I realized having a small child is excellent prep for a mammogram.  I'm used to have my boobs stepped on without warning or used as leverage points.  So it really was not painful or anything.  I mean you wouldn't want to stay like that, but no biggie. 
I have the closet fear that something weird will show up, but I'm really not thinking about that.  I'm feeling pretty calm about things.  I don't expect anything strange will be there, but if there is it will be caught early and little if it is something or it could be nothing.  That's a little zen.  Must be all the cookies that I have eaten today.  I should maybe workout to work off some of those.  I'll think about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment