Monday, January 16, 2012

Loving myself

Like many people I can't say that I love everything about my body.  Now I'm working losing my last bit of lazy weight which will help me feel the love.  I don't have unrealistic expectations.  I've never had six pack abs.  I'm okay with that.  My arms are weak.  They probably always will be, but I can live with that.  Call me crazy, but I don't really mind my baby battle wounds (i.e., stretch marks, surgery scar, bigger feet). 
I want my fingers to smaller. That's it.  That's what I hate most at this moment.  I can live with so much other stuff, but I want to wear my wedding ring again.  Stupid fat fingers.  I've always had them.  That's the worst part.  When played clarinet, I had problems with some notes due to my fat little fingers. 
If this all that I dislike about myself physically, I can live with it.  I'm motivated to lose the lazy weight.  And we'll see about that wedding ring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment