Thursday, January 26, 2012

The life

I'm avoidance coping right now.  I could be reading on the the IRB proposals I have lined up.  I could be reading articles for my one class's final project.  I could also be emailing contacts for speakers for one of my classes.  But I'm blogging.  My husband and daughter are asleep.  My daughter is sleeping because it is long past her bedtime.  My husband is sleeping because a cough is getting the best of him. 
I am playing on the internet and throwing treats to the cat.  I have some oranges that are so unsweet that we won't eat them. Cuties may have ruined us to other oranges.  I'm thinking that I might make orange bread out of the zest or candied orange rind, or I found some orange vanilla marmalade.  It just seems like a horrible waste not to do something with the oranges.  I should also maybe exercise some more.  I've been really good this week.  I made 6am exercise class all week!  I'm happy.  Sore, but definitely happy about it.  Alright enough avoidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment