Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Year New You

So town where I live sponsors this New Year New You competition every year.  The idea is to spur/remind the community of the importance of exercise for health and eating your fruits and vegetables.  You earn points for eating your fruits and vegetables and exercising as well as working towards a health goal.  So this year I've jumped on board with a team from work and my husband is on board to.  We start the week of the 9th and it goes for 8 weeks.  Each team member is super accountable to their team because what you turn is a team average that actually gets printed in the local paper. 
I'm looking forward to the extra motivation.  I have invested in the Biggest Loser Challenge for Wii which I really do like.  It makes me feel like I'm actually working unlike Wii Fit.  I've also found that I can go back to spin class.  My breathing has much improved since my new allergy meds are in the picture and I have a rescue inhaler just in case. 
So this will be my next adventure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment