Saturday, September 3, 2011

So sleepy

My household does not have any grand plans for the long weekend.  However, we are busy bees.  My husband is out of town trying to save the world.  He using his vast imagination for the good of the gaming community.  I just hope he is having fun. 
I succeeded in mowing the lawn and going grocery shopping.  Then there was apple time.  Today with help of a dear friend and little Miss I made apple butter, cinnamon apple rings, apple & orange marmalade, and oatmeal and applesauce cookies.  I am so exhausted.  I'm currently sipping on a drink and relaxing with my feet up.  If I see the clock strike ten, I will be surprised.  It is a nice feeling as I was super productive and I got to hang out as well.   The only drawback is that I was sick of cooking by the time I needed to figure out dinner so I ordered Chinese food.  It is too much work to keep typing.  Good night moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment