Friday, September 16, 2011

Shivering and Dreaming of Food

It is absolutely freezing in my office at work.  I'm sitting next to my space heater and wrapped in a blanket.  It is rather ridiculous.  It's been awhile before I've written anything, but as my case of the Friday's is preventing further work today I thought this would be like doing something productive.
A case of the Fridays, in case you did not know, is a low desire to be productive about future work on a Friday.  I'm normally very careful about using my time when I'm at work, but I don't teach until late afternoon.  I did get a little done, but I'm not super excited about more work.  So I am blogging and looking at recipes.  I'm obsessed with easy food lately.  I realize that though I love to cook and find it rather relaxing, I need to spend less time some days so my husband does not feel like I'm constantly cooking instead of watching the baby.  So my goal is to use my slow cooker once a week and save more time consuming meals for the weekend. 
Alright maybe I can accomplish something easy before my office hours are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment