Sunday, August 28, 2011

Stealing a moment

Little Miss is off to dreamland (hopefully for the night)- even though she went to sleep early.  She was anti-nap today which made for a cranky pants.  Also we were able to inspect her mouth a little more.  She was hiding a second tooth from us!  This explains her sleeping habits for the last while. 
It's been a busy weekend.  Friday I hosted a little party for some of the most fun women I know.  I am relaxing as I write this and drinking the last drink left in the pitcher.  Pineapple upside martinis for the win. I am also attempting to can applesauce at this moment.  We'll see how it goes.  If the canning goes well, I'm going to try brandied apples. 
It is my plan to watch the Great Food Truck Race (I totally love this show!) and finish some grading and a lecture.  I'm feeling a little behind about work at this moment.  I'm not.  I'm done with lectures for two of my classes for the week.  However, I don't have lectures for the other two and I'm going to need them by Tuesday.  The one lectures is 3/4 done...and the other well.... is not started.  Time to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment