Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Timmy!



To quote a good friend, Timmy the tapeworm is hungry.  I have been starving lately.  Just constantly want to eat.  Now part of it is my normal, I love sweets/snacking it is summer and I want sweets more kind of thing.  However, during the afternoon I’m starving.  Right before supper I’m dying. 

Now I am watching my calorie intake somewhat.  I’ve got about 10 lbs that I would not be sad if it left my frame.  However, I’m not trying real hard to lose that 10 lbs because I am much fitter than I have been previously and so the look of the weight doesn’t bother me.  

I’m thinking my issue is that I’m not fueling correctly with my breakfasts and lunches to support my daily workouts.  So, I’m going to try to figure this out.  Something that will keep me fueled through my day without me snacking crazy like.  Also I realize that part of my issue is keeping hydrated.  I’m bad about drinking my water during the summer (I always drink water while I teach so typically I would have 16 oz a class).  I need to up that and be more cognizant.  

So I’m going to get back to using Myfitnesspal to log my food intake and keep track of what I am working out that is making me so hunger and what food is helping me to stay satisfied. 

Today’s joy- Blueberries.  Little miss loves them I do as well.  Blueberries and milk was a lovely snack while the little one was having quite time after a giant freak out.

1 comment:

  1. I have a morning and afternoon snack of a granol a bar and an evening snack of plain popcorn with parmesan on top!

    ReplyDelete