Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hot Mess

I'm totally a hot mess at the moment.  I'm stressed, I'm easy to anger, I'm easy to cry....

It's not a fun time in the semester and I'm not exactly handling it with grace and poise anymore.  I'm coping via coffee and running from zombies. 

So the good news is that on my run this morning, I escaped twice.  Which was fun.  I got to run to my new running list which was okay.  It started well, but I'm going to need to tweak things. 

So I am going to go home, cuddle a child and a kitten.  Eat left overs and play for a few hours.
Then I'm going to grade a few more papers.  Then I'm going to go to bed early. 

And tomorrow I will be closer to done with the stack of papers I have.  And I will try not to think about the second stack that I get tomorrow. 

I can do this.  I can do this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment