Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas

I survived the end of the semester.  It was close. I'm a little worried over next semester when I teach an overload.  I know it will be fine once I'm doing it.  Because then I won't be thinking, just going. 

I got ride of a paper in once class and added a presentation which will totally help.  I will keep the class I am most worried about with the burden on the students which will help me.  I will reign in my assignments outside of class for my writing intensive course.  I will remember that I have two wonderful students serving as my teaching assistants to help me. 

I'm enjoying my time off even though it has only been four days.  Starting tomorrow I'm going to try to make some head way during "naps."  My life will be so much easier if I start the semester ahead. 

Christmas went well.  Little one enjoyed her presents and had a great time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment