Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ahhh Summer

Well, I survived the semester.  It was a rough ending.  Definitely need to remind myself to compare the due dates in my syllabi.  My large papers were all due on the same day which was a bad call on my part.  Next semester my Health Psychology and Social Psychology courses are bigger (at least 20) so I'm going to need be a little more careful. 
The official verdict on my lungs is using an inhaler before strenuous exercise.  My breathing is weird, but not bad enough to warrant an asthma diagnosis.  So far that seems to be doing the trick, but I go back to spin next week so we will see how it holds up.  Hubby and I have officially joined the YMCA so we can go swimming while little one gets to go to drop off day care.  I think she is going to be super excited.  My husband might have a heart attack though.  He's so adorable. 
Last week was horrendous.  There was the stress of starting summer school and family issues.  I hope to never have to feel that way again.
Now things are moving back to normal.  I am enjoying my fancy new kindle fire.  I'm totally impressed with myself because I learned how to thwart itunes to load video to the kindle via a convertor.  It's been a long time since I have felt that accomplished with winning at a nerdy thing :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment