Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sometimes my lameness makes me laugh

So it's Saturday night. 
1) I should totally be sleeping.
2) The reason I am still awake, a combination of online Christmas shopping and house cleaning. Sometimes my lameness is overwhelming. 

Overall the Assessment Academy for work was very enlightening.  This is going to be a good project for me. I got a wake up call about some teaching related things that I need learn more about. I spent most of the week behind (totally lame), but I'm almost done with the pre-thanksgiving list.  I love love love week long thankgsgiving break.  You get a day or two to relax/get some extra work done and then can head off to visit my parents so they can spoil grandaughter to their hearts' content. AND once I get back IT'S TIME TO PUT UP CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS.  I do love that part so so much. 

I'm still trying to stay balanced.  I might get involved with a project at work that would be short term, but would help me make a little extra money for Christmas presents.  I am not sure if it will be worth the stress. I'm thinking on it and going to be talking it over with the husband.  It's important for me to stay afloat and not get so overwhelmed that I can't be here for daughter.  Because when I'm not on top of things, I start feeling all mom guilty... Anyway first Christmas and First Birthday will be here before we know it.  We've been picking out presents already!
Alright I'm going to bed already.

No comments:

Post a Comment