Sunday, October 16, 2011

Personality in Spades

My favorite photographs of anyone involve when the picture accidentally captures who that person is.  For example, I have a wedding pictures that is my husband and I laughing at each other.  It is an amazingly flattering picture and really suits us and our dorky behavior.  This weekend we traveled to Fargo to see friends and get little girl's picture taken.  I'm so happy because we have a picture that captures my little girl.  You  can tell that she was just laughing and throwing her arms up.  I love it.
It was a good weekend even though sleep was diminished due to both fun times and a crab-tastic child.  The house is now almost clean (vacuuming in the morning).  So with Fall break tomorrow I should be able to get a little further ahead with my work stuff, Phil shall clean the basement, and do a little fall cleaning.  Hurrah for an extra day to get things done.  Now off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment